Mark it down, folks. The morning of January 27th, 2015. I have earned an Adult Trophy.
- Did not hit snooze when the alarm went off at 7am – got right out of bed instead.
- Promptly got ready for work.
- Am wearing matching socks.
- Started my car from my apartment FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER so that it was warm and snow was melting off of it when I was ready to leave.
- Arrived at the office by 9:15am…
- …having already talked to one of my best friends about life business…
- …with coffee in hand because I made some BEFORE leaving my apartment.
- Have seen and talked to many of the execs and CEO of my organization because apparently people arrive before 10:30am and do things and make the world happen.
- Remembered to water my (maybe) dying office bamboo plant to keep it from (maybe) dying.
- Need a 10th…I need a 10th…OOOOHHH…and now I’ve written a blog post!
But the fact that I need to pat myself on the back for this shizz should probably make me question the trophy at all… #fauxdulthood